Premier Products’ seat covers are manufactured to semi-tailor-fit your car, with an additional range of glove-fit seat covers for commercial vehicles
They not only protect your vehicle’s upholstery, they look stylish and offer a comfortable driving experience.
Our Prestige range of seat covers add that extra bit of luxury, with quilted material for an extra soft padded cover.
Front, rear and full seat cover sets can be purchased in a range of different colours to complement your vehicle interior.
Standard seat covers are available in black, grey, navy, green, blue and red. The Prestige quilted range is available in black, grey, navy, green and blue.
And it doesn’t stop there. We can personalise seat covers, creating unique embroidered text designs onto the headrest cover, and adding your choice of coloured edgings and piping.
When practicality beckons, all our seat covers are backed with a PVC lining, making them perfect for families, dog owners, taxi drivers, tradesman, even fishermen and farmers.
Watch our video to see how we make our seat covers
• The semi-tailored-fit seat covers are hand cut in our Nottinghamshire factory from hard-wearing, waterproof material.
• Our skilled machinists then add darts, piping and elastic around the bottom of the seat cover.
• In front seat covers, airbag and arm rest slots are added, if required, and seat belt holes and fixing clips are added to the rear.
• If the covers are being personalised, embroidery is then stitched into place on the front seat headrests.
• The machinist then lock-stitches the seat cover together, before adding the trim.
• Every one of our seat covers are then quality checked, packaged by hand and shipped direct to our customers.